Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vermont 2

The following pictures were taken at the 2014 Vermont Quilt Festival.  The first picture in each series shows the maker's name and the blurb written about the quilt.

I'm sure there were more quilts that students in my classes had entered in the show.  Unfortunately, unless they told me about them, I didn't put faces, names and quilts together.  As judges, we don't have access to names, stories, etc. while judging.  So, if you had a quilt in the show and you were in one of my classes, my apologies for not making the connection and getting pictures.

Noreen took my hand quilting class on Thursday.  She is quite excited to try the technique on her next quilt.  She did a great job on this stunning red and white beauty.




Penny took applique classes with me and was just delightful.  Her quilt definitely looks like the tropics!



And this is just the beginning of the quilts I have to share with you!  Congratulations, Noreen and Penny!  Well done!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!